Herbsmith Comfort Aches - Herbal Pain Relief for Dogs + Cats - For Pet Aches + Pains - Anti-Inflammatory Supplement - 90 Tablets
Herbsmith Comfort Aches - Herbal Pain Relief for Dogs + Cats - For Pet Aches + Pains - Anti-Inflammatory Supplement - 90 Tablets by Herbsmith at Iron Forge Cats. MPN: 718122126453. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Often compared to aspirin for dogs and cats, Herbsmith Comfort Aches is quick-acting formula that may help to reduce or relieve daily aches and pains. Containing an optimal blend of herbs to enhance the body’s normal repair of connective tissues and joints, this supplement allows your pet to remain active, promoting a healthy, pain-free lifestyle. Just six herbs combine to help your pet’s body combat stiffness and inflammation. Carthamus, angelica tang kuei, frankincense and myrrh support th
Product Description & Reviews
Often compared to aspirin for dogs and cats, Herbsmith Comfort Aches is quick-acting formula that may help to reduce or relieve daily aches and pains. Containing an optimal blend of herbs to enhance the body’s normal repair of connective tissues and joints, this supplement allows your pet to remain active, promoting a healthy, pain-free lifestyle. Just six herbs combine to help your pet’s body combat stiffness and inflammation. Carthamus, angelica tang kuei, frankincense and myrrh support the elimination of discomfort. Added injury support and prevention are provided by notoginseng root and achyranthes. Whether your pet is hard at work, a pouncing playmate, or an old soul, Comfort Aches may help to ease daily pet aches and pains. If your dog or cat experiences occasional discomfort, stiffness, or soreness – this might be the natural alternative you’ve been looking for. Keep a bottle of this fast-acting formula on hand for occasional, short-term or long-term use to keep your pet pain-free.
Features & Highlights
- FAST-ACTING PAIN RELIEF - Your pets experience pain for a number of reasons - joint degeneration, rough play, or a day on the job, just to name a few. Often compared to aspirin for dogs and cats, Comfort Aches is an herbal formula that helps put an end to those daily aches. An easy-to-give solution, it's a must for any household with pets. Keep a bottle of this natural formula on hand for occasional, short-term, or long-term use!
- A NATURAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY -The ingredients in Comfort Aches may help to relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity, training, and competition by supporting the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues. It is great for dogs or cats experiencing occasional aches, discomfort, stiffness, or soreness.
- ADVANCED SUPPORT FOR SENIOR PETS - As your dog ages, daily wear-and-tear on the joints begins to catch up with them. If your dog has trouble rising in the morning or after long periods of sitting, they're likely suffering from canine arthritis and the joint pain that comes along with it. Comfort Aches addresses this pain and discomfort quickly, so your senior dog can go back to enjoying themselves!
- COMBINE WITH GLUCOSAMINE FOR ADVANCED JOINT SUPPORT - This herbal pain killer can be combined with a glucosamine supplement - like Sound Dog Viscosity or Sound Kitty - for advanced joint support. Comfort Aches helps to keep inflammation at bay, so glucosamine can effectively combat the daily wear and tear that joints face. It's immediate pain relief for dogs and cats that will keep your pet feeling like a younger version of themselves!
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - Each herb that goes into our products arrives at our facility with a certificate of analysis which is reviewed twice by our certified staff before being blended into our products. After the product is complete, it goes through microbial testing to ensure the utmost quality and safety. Comfort Aches, like every Herbsmith product, bears the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal!
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED - Herbal formulas have been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years, and in veterinary practice for decades. Dr. Bessent has used this proprietary blend of herbs in practice for over three decades to help pets experiencing occasional aches, discomfort, stiffness, or soreness. And she's not alone, holistic veterinarians around the country believe in Comfort Aches and choose to carry it in their practices.
- MADE IN THE USA - This supplement was developed by holistic veterinarian, Dr. Chris Bessent, who owns and operates Herbsmith's two facilities in Wisconsin. It's quality you can trust from a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience.
2.13 x 3.88 x 2.13 inches
2 x 1.9 x 3.5 inches
Have questions about this item (718122126453), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Herbsmith, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
This Joint Relief Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract made from Dried Alfalfa, Plantain, Yarrow, Burdock, Turmeric, Boswellia, and Yucca. Many pets develop some form of joint disease during their lives. It can be mild, even unnoticeable to...
mpn: 92062, ean: 0630447920625,
Sweet tasting palatable herbal liquid in an easy to administer dropper bottle. A healthy renal system is vital for cats of all ages. It is important to support the health of all their internal organs especially the kidneys to ensure waste products ca...
This Cleanse & Detox Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract made from Organic Dried Chinese Rhubarb Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Sheep Sorrel Aerial Parts, and Burdock Root. Chinese Rhubarb / Turkey Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum): Another herb kno...
This Para-Expel Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract made from organic or wild harvested or wild harvested Dried Wormwood Herb, Male Fern Root, Epazote/Wormseed, Sage Leaf, Fennel Seed, and Papaya Leaf. Wormwood herb may help to expel round...