Kittens are sold with registration papers, vaccination and health records.
- Pet quality - $750 and up.
- Breed/show quality - Please contact us for details.
- Retired cat - Price may very, please contact us for details
A discount is given to families who adopt two kittens. Additional fee may be charged for the required Spay/Neuter fees.
A kitten can be reserved for a $100 deposit. Kitten reservations will be on a first come first serve basis from receipt of deposit. If a deposit is not received, there is no guarantee of receiving a kitten.
Deposit is non- refundable and can be made through Paypal or bank certified check (please contact us before putting down a deposit)
Personal delivery is available to NW region & BC area for a fee. Please contact us for details.
It is the buyer's responsibility to pay for shipping cost. In addition, the cost of health certificate (this applies for both international and domestic shipping)
~ We reserve the right to keep any kitten in any litter for ourselves. ~
All deposits are taken with that understanding.
~ You must agree to our policies listed below in order to make purchase~
Our American Shorthair Classic Tabbies are guaranteed to be healthy and free of infectious diseases at time of purchase. Prior to leaving the cattery, all cats/kittens have received the necessary shots and are guaranteed to be feline leukemia negative, FIV negative and ringworm free.
Kittens are born and raised in our home so they receive the special attention needed. They are handled several times a day by family memebers to ensure they are well socialized.
We encourage prospective owners to visit our home/cattery to observe the conditions of our kittens/cats. Kitten visit will be available after receiving their 1st set of vaccines.
All buyers must comply with following condition's in order to make purchase from our cattery.
- The Cat will not be declawed.
- The cat will be kept INDOOR unless it is on a leash or in a carrier.
- The Cat must not be sold, leased or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility.
- It is our intent to find permanent placement. If the buyer can no longer keep a cat, we will be notified and given first right of taking the cat back.
- If we choose not to reclaim the cat it is the responsibility of the buyer to place the cat in a loving pet home.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to quarantine the cat from other household pets until a veterinarian verifies the cat is in good health within 72 hours. Otherwise the health guarantee from the cattery is void.
- Under a special circumstance Ironforge Cats may offer a replacement cat/kitten. An offer will stay valid for 30 days to allow prospective owner to make a decision. However, if an agreement/decision is not reached within 30 days, it is consider void by Ironforge Cats.
- Ironforge Cats is not responsible for any veterinarian fee's after the adoption process is completed. All adoptions are made with this understanding.